1. Be specific with your goals
Of course all companies want their incentive program to generate sales, but what are your specific goals? How will you measure your program's success? Before you start designing your sales incentive program, write down your key goals. Some examples could include:
- Achieve 25% sales growth year on year
- Increase average monthly customer spend on low performing product lines by 15%
- Increase sign-ups by 45% within 12 months
- Improve product knowledge to increase sell-out rates
Once you have identified your key goals, you can then design your incentive program to align and support your goals.
To help customers achieve their goals, we built a Journey Automation tool that nurtures customers toward program goals in real-time. Watch the video below to find out more.